O Nabana no Sato is famous and the largest flower park in Japan, in addition it attracts a lot more visitors when its incredible event of winter lighting (Winter Lighting).
Every year from October (10Month) to May (5Month), the park is the scene of a fantastic light festival (winter lighting), where millions of LED lights of varying colors are used that blend with the nature and landscaping of the park, a wonderful illuminated backdrop of great beauty, vibrant light.
Around 8,5 millions of LED lights illuminate the flower park, being considered one of the biggest lighting events in Japan. Really, a place that can not stay out of your script as thousands of visitors come to the park every year.
The river of lights with lighting (hikari no taiga), the lights dance by the water to the rhythm of the music, changing color to match the chapel.
And the mirrored lake (kagami Ike) is stunning, it is a perfect mirror image of the trees.
The major highlights are the theme lighting fields that changes every year, hallways, lighted tunnels and Fuji Island.
The walk on Fuji Island (Fuji Island) takes about 7 minutes and reaches the altitude of 45 meters above the ground, a breathtaking view of all the winter illumination of Nabana park in sato.
A tunnel of golden and hot LED lights (hikari no taiga) with 200 m in length, and the 100 tunnel of the lavender flower garden (rabendā) with green and purple lights where the lights gradually change from green to bright purple, depicting the different stages of cherry blossom growth.
And we have a whole field with lights show, which every year has a different theme, this year's main theme (2018) talks about Japan.
- The beautiful scenery of Japan.
- The four seasons of Japan.
- Fireworks, wonderful fireworks displays are held every year, especially in the summer holidays.
- Festival (Matsuri), it is said that you always find a Festival in Japan.
- The Great Wave of Kakagawa, 36 Views of Mount Fuji from Hokusai Katsushika.
- Red Mount Fuji, 36 views of Mount Fuji from Hokusai Katsushika.
- Mount Fuji and its stunning flowery green field.
- Urashima Taro, main character of the famous legend of Japanese folklore.
- Momotaro is a story of the hero of Japanese folklore and one of Japan's best known and most beloved tales.
- Torii Gate, Itsukushima Shrine.
- Hokkaido Biei, the most beautiful village in Japan.
- Traditional Japanese theater Kabuki, is recognized as one of the three main classical theaters of Japan.
Winter Lighting: From 20 from October to 6 from May.
Entrance (as of 12 years): 2.300 yen (value referring to the period of illumination).
Note: 1.000 yen voucher included in the ticket to spend in the park.
Winter Lighting Schedule:
9 Weekday: 00 to 21: 00
On January 1, 9 is open to the public: 00 at 21: 00
Saturday, Sunday and 9 holidays: 00 at 22: 00
25 and 28 December days of 9: 00 to 22: 00
From 2 to 4 on January 9: 00 to 22: 00
From 1 day of March to 6 May day of 9: 00 to 22: 00
Phone: 0594-41-0787 (Japanese)
Mie-ken Kuwana-shi Nagashima-cho, Komae Urushibata 270