The Contracting Facilitation Project in Aichi, is a government project that started in 2019.
Through this project we hope that Japanese companies that have not yet hired foreigners, start to hire them directly, and at the same time we help foreigners to find those companies that want to find qualified foreigners to work with.
In the project we will organize:
- Telephone service related to foreign service
- Seminar for Japanese companies
- Japanese classes for basic to intermediate level with Japanese teachers
- Facilitation to seek services: "Matching" companies with those who plan to work in Japanese companies.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- I intend to change jobs, what should I do?
- How do I search for service?
- How do I write a resume?
- How do I make a CAREER PLAN?
Our goal is to ensure that more foreigners, not just Brazilians, have access to this project from the Government of Aichi in order to get the service they are looking for.
Aichi Hiring Facilitation Project
Open Hours: 9:00 am to 17:00 pm (weekdays)
E-mail: [email protected]
Aichi-ken Kariya-shi Wakamatsu-cho 3 chome 9 banchi YF BLDG