Experiencing Financial Difficulties in Japan?

Published February 2020.

  • Don't have enough money for daily life?

If you are experiencing financial difficulties, you can apply for Social Assistance (Seikatsu Hogo) na prefecture of your city. People between 18 and 65 years old need to demonstrate job search activity in the Hello Work. To be entitled to help.

  • Need money for an unexpected expense that has arisen?

Your city's Social Welfare Commission (Shichouson Shakai Fukushi Kyougikai) it is a place where unemployed foreigners who are experiencing financial difficulties may be able to make various types of loans.

If the conditions requested are met, it is possible to obtain low interest loans. For more information, consult directly with the Welfare Commission at prefecture of your city.

Leave a comment:

Your Kei Awaits You
Advertise here
Website Guide
Company Registration - Guia Canal Japao
Club Mokuhyou Shinbun
Web Journal - Connection Japan