The Kuragari Valley (く ら が り 渓 谷) is located in the city of Okazaki em Aichi Ken. It is a Camping site that in the spring you can enjoy the fresh air and with several birds singing and in the summer the autumn leaves coloring the mountain red and yellow. In this valley, you can enjoy camping, barbecue, river diving and fishing. It is a beautiful forest with beautiful waterfalls. The campsite has facilities such as shower, changing room, bathroom, water and electricity. If you enjoy camping during the weekend, it is best to make reservations early.
Trout Fishing: Every year between May and October.
Trout fishing and hand catching are typical features of the Kuragari Valley, they are especially popular with children!
- Trout Catches by hand: 3.000 Yen (7 Fish)
- Rent of the Stick with bait: 3.000 yen
- Additional Rod: 200 yen
- Bait Additional: 300 yen
- To use the store grill: 150 yen (per fish)
- Reception Hours: 9: 00 to 15: 00
Barbecue: Barbecue and request for ingredients.
- Barbecue outdoor value up to 12 persons: 300 yen
- Barbecue with cover up to 12 persons: 1.000 yen
- Charcoal: 2 kg 600 yen
■ You can bring the meat from the barbecue or buy it in the valley..
- 1.500 Yen Valley BBQ Tray: 100g of pork, 100g of chicken meat + vegetables.
- 2.000 Yen Valley BBQ Tray: 100g of beef, 100 g of pork + vegetables.
- 3.000 Yen Valley BBQ Tray: 200g of meat, 200g of pork, 100g of chicken meat + vegetables.
Cabins: Bathroom, kitchen, refrigerator and futons, so you can have great comfort! Perfect for groups and families.
- For 5 people: 15.000 yen
- For 7 people: 19.000 yen
- For 7 people: 7.000 yen
- For 12 people: 11.000 yen
- Local Rental (block) bringing your tent: 3.500 yen
- Local rental (local 3.500) + Valley tent rental (1.000): 4.500 yen
- Shower: 200 yen per person
Parking: Free (300 cars)
Business hours: 9: 00 at 17: 00hrs
Phone for reservation (Japanese): 0564-83-2057
Aichi-ken Okazaki-shi Ishihara-cho Makibarahikage 2-2